Discover the best and most popular Point of Sales systems for small, medium, and large businesses! See up-to-date comparisons and reviews!
Let’s find the right Point of Sales system for you and your business! From accepting payments to tracking inventory, the right Point of Sale system can help you run your business more efficiently.
In this article, we are going to present you the best POS systems for 2017:
- Square – This is an easy and affordable software for accepting credit and debit card payments on lots of mobile devices. The experience is great for both sellers and buyers. The prices start from $29.
- Epos Now – A retail management software for small and mid-sized businesses. The software provides integrated Inventory Management, Retail Accounting, and Customer Management.
- Lightspeed Retail – The Lightspeed POS system, with mobile extensions and hardware package, help sellers and retailers craft amazing experienced across locations and platforms through inventory-management and analyzed data on sales, products, and customers.
- NetSuite – This is an online solution, highly recommendable for mid-sized grocery stores with different locations. This system integrates supply chain and retail operations to uncover the best and most effective inventory management levels.
- COMCASH – A complete retail management software ideally suited for multi-location and multi-channel retailers. The system is cloud-based and gives you access to the administrative functions on any device from absolutely everywhere.
- Revel Systems – This is a cloud-based system solution that integrates customer channels and operations with POS functionality in one single dashboard. It is highly recommendable for restaurants and stores of all sizes.
- AIMsi – With accounting and customer tracking features included, this Point of Sales system is a perfect retail management solution. The software is highly customizable with add-on modules for distribution and can be tailored to your business’ needs.
- Quetzal – This is an integrated, mobile, and cloud-based POS system that is deployed on iPad. However, the system can operate offline if needed. It is recommendable for operators of footwear and apparel boutiques.
- Bepoz – This is a SaaS (Software as a Service) – based POS system designed for retail, restaurant, and admissions businesses of any size. The software includes multiple platform options.
As you can see there are many POS systems available! By choosing the right Point of Sale system for your business you can move forward and achieve a success!
— online business step (@business_steps) 17 de junio de 2017